LEGO® Serious Play®
We facilitate workshops in Madrid, Barcelona or your preferred destination in Spain. All our workshops are delivered by certified LEGO® Serious Play® facilitators and can focus on Teamwork, Team Coaching, Business Strategy or Design Thinking amongst others. The LEGO® Serious Play® (LSP) Methodology is a high-impact tool to facilitate effective teamwork. Optimise reflection, communication and problem solving in business, sports, academic or any other teamwork based context with a trained LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator. LSP is a powerful tool to facilitate reflection, communication and problem solving in business, sports, academic or any other teamwork based context. All our workshops are delivered by a trained LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator.
LSP is built on the following premises:
- Leaders don’t have all the answers. Success depends on the ability to listen to all team members.
- People by nature want to contribute, to be part of something bigger and to assume leadership.
- By allowing each team member to make their contribution and give their opinion, a more sustainable project is generated.
- Frequently, teams work sub-optimally and do not take full advantage of the team members’ knowledge.
- We live in a world that can be described as complex and adaptive.
- If you want to get to know more about the LEGO® Serious Play® (LSP) Methodology, please contact us.
© Image by Andrew Martin®